By: ODOT District Six; 1808Delaware Staff
ODOT District Six has released its weekly report highlighting road construction projects which are beginning or underway in the multi-county area it serves. What follows are posted projects taking place within Delaware County.
Please stay safe and pay attention to these closures and work taking place during the week beginning on June 28.
U.S. Route 23
- U.S. Route 23 barrier repair – Repair the retaining wall and bridge deck overlay on the U.S. 23 northbound ramp to E. William St. Estimated completion: October
- The U.S. 23 northbound ramp to E. William St. will continue to be restricted to one lane through October
U.S. Route 42
- U.S. Route 42 emergency culvert replacement and road repair – U.S. 42 between the city of Delaware and Horseshoe Road is closed due to a sinkhole that developed after recent heavy rains.
- Estimated completion: Aug. 2020. Detour: SR 37 to U.S. 23 to SR 229 or reverse.
State Route 257
- State Route 257 resurfacing project – SR 257 between U.S. 42 and SR 750 will have daily lane restrictions through Friday, July 3 for pavement repairs.
State Route 745
- State Route 745 resurfacing project – SR 745 between Memorial Dr. and U.S. 42 will have daily lane restrictions through Friday, July 3 for pavement repairs.
Ohio Department of Transportation, Road Project