Every so often here at 1808Delaware and 1812Blockhouse we present “The Intel On Intel,” where we collect and share links from area media looking how local government, schools, other businesses, and Intel itself are building a new future for the area.
This weekend’s edition is the first we have shared in over a month, and it is clear that planning is continuing apace for the new plant and all that it will entail..
In today’s edition, we share media coverage that considers:
- Housing concerns
- New Albany adds more development area
- Intel is on track with its internal goals
- Where semiconductor investment is going
- Planning, infrastructure projects
- Licking County leadership
- Is there an overcapacity of chips?
- Construction boom results in veteran hires
- Licking County utility woes
- Columbus Opportunity Zone fund
- Development in Dayton
The Intel on Intel can be viewed here.