On Thursday evening, Delaware City Council will meet for the final time in 2018. On the agenda are several measures, many of which deal with typical year-end financial matters.
Also included on the agenda are ordinances concerning conditional use approvals and plan approvals for projects by Fahey Bank and Blue Sky Car Wash.[widgets_on_pages id=1]The measures which will be reviewed and voted upon include ones which involve the following:
- Setting 2019 Appropriations
- Amending Delaware Municipal Court and Clerk of Court employee benefits and leave policies
- Setting pay and benefits for various part time and seasonal employees
- Amending the Management, Professional, Technical, Confidential, and Supervisory Employees Pay Plan
- Setting new salaries for the Mayor and City Council members
- Amending schedule of fees and service charges
- Approving a preliminary and final development plan for the Fairgrounds 4H Building
- Approving a preliminary and final development plan for Fahey Bank’s 75 West William Street project
- Approving a conditional use permit for the same property
- Approving a conditional use permit for Blue Sky Car Wash on Lot 2 of the Coughlin’s Crossing Development
- Approving a preliminary and final development plan for the same project
- Setting the salary and benefits of the Council Clerk
Also under consideration will be an ordinance supplementing 2018 appropriations.